If you read a lot of books, there may be a time when any book you start is just not interesting you at all or you just don’t want to read. You wish you wanted to but you don’t. I’ve had a few reading slumps this year and the follow five tips is how I got over them.
This week I’m going to be reading This is Just My Face: Try Not To Stare by Gabourey Sidibe.
As well as Post Office by Charles Bukowski and maybe Saga, Vol. 4 too.
Still also be rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
What are you reading this week?
Monday Missions originated from A Thousand Lives of Daisy on BookTube. See Monday Mission #1 for more info on what it is.
I didn’t think it would be but September was a good reading month. Here’s what I read:
- And Again by Jessica Chiarella
- Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu Arakawa
- Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. Read my review.
- No Matter the Wreckage by Sarah Kay
- Brooklyn by Colm Toibin. Read my review.
- Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
I read a total of 2, 372 pages! What did you read in September?
Since my last bullet journal post, I’ve changed my journaling set up a bit. I used to have regular journaling, art collaging and bullet journaling all in one book. But once that journal finished, I decided to go back to having my bullet journal in a notebook by itself. I use a Moleskine Cahier notebook with graph pages and I love it.