Another month has finished and it was a good reading month, even though I abandoned a few books. Here are the books I finished this month:
- Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
- Holes by Louis Sacher
- Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
- Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
What did you read this month?
January is already over and in January I read 9 books. A lot of them were children’s books so I’m going to start with that first. Also, I am no longer rating books on Goodreads or here. But I will be “rating” books by how engaging I found them. This is because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and books are very subjective. You might hate a book and I might love it. With that said, here goes…
First and foremost, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and I hope it brings lots of joy and prosperity.
In October, I read 5 books which include:
- Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Frost
- Fables: The Deluxe Version – Book Three by Bill Willingham
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett